2018 7th China - ASEAN Music Festival Composing Contest
1. General principles
The China - ASEAN Music Festival Composing Contest aims to discover and train young composers who have talent.What the more is that to promote the development of Chinese music. and strengthen the exchanges of international music cultural.
2018 7th China - ASEAN Music Festival Composing Contest is relying on the geographical advantages of Nanning Guangxi, with the annual China ASEAN Expo and the International Folk Song Festival as an opportunity, with the help of Guangxi and ASEAN inter-trade as the foundation, strengthen cultural exchanges between the countries in the world.
2. Organization Committee Members
Director: Chuangzhuo Cai, Junli Zheng.
Deputy director: Peixin Li, Maolin Mao, Yingxin Chen, Junping Wei, Daohui Hou, Chunling Wei.
Secretary General: Cai Yang.
Executive Secretary: Juncheng Zhong.
Deputy Secretary General: Xiaoning Wang, Zhixiong Li,Ke Zhao , Kunpeng Chen, Junhui Lv, Yihao Hou.
3.Judge Committee Members
President: Xiaogang Ye
Member: 5 or 7 (the list could not be available to public now)
4.Requirements of Contest
(1)The current composition competition is for piano solo work, The duration of a composition is better less than 8 minutes.
(2)Each participant should submit 1 works. The work must be composed after 2015 (cover 2015) . If the work has won the prize which level is provincial and ministerial or above before, it cannot attend to this competition.
(3)We only accept original works.We won’t accept adaptation.
(4)Please send the score in PDF by email.
Notice: In addition to the name of the work, the composer's name and personal information cannot appear in the score.
(5)The work should have the sense of the times and the national style, diversity, artistry and technical style of the audible.
(6)We encourage that the works highlight the characteristics of China - ASEAN music culture, and use Chinese folk songs or folk songs from ASEAN countries as the material in the creation.
5. Registration Conditions and Ways
(1) There is no limit to the age and the nationality of contestants.
(2) All participants can be registered as individuals, music groups, and institutions.
(3) Please submit the registration form.
(4) The introduction of work and the author must be filled clearly.
(5) Please prepare a piece of scan of your identity card or passport.
(6) About the registration, this competition takes the form of the electronic mailbox for registration.
(7) The participants should send all the electronic version of the information to our mailbox.
(8) The information of participants’ registration should be sent to our mailbox during March 1, 2018, to March 31th,2018.
Contact person: Miss Liu
Telephone: +86 0771-5338370
Address: 7th Jiaoyu Rd.,Nanning .Guangxi .P.R. China
China - ASEAN Music Week Office
6.Prizes and Bonuses (RMB)
The First Prize: 1 Person. Bonuses :10000 RMB
The Second Prize:2 Persons. Bonuses:5000 RMB
The Third Prize: 5 Persons. Bonuses:2000 RMB
Excellent Prize: 10 Persons.
The jury will issue the certificates to all the winners.
（1）The awards places can be adjusted by the judges or vacant.
（2）These prizes are the pre-tax prize.
7. On May 30 we will hold a concert in 2018 7th China - ASEAN Music Festival for the winning compositions.
8. The Others
(1) The winning compositions are free provided to be performed in China- ASEAN Music Festival.About the relevant business of winning compositions and outstanding works of the publication, performance, the Organizing Committee of China ASEAN Music Festival will sign up with composers the contract in accordance with the copyright law.
(2) When the participants submitted a registration to the organizing committee of 7th 2018 China - ASEAN Music Festival, it means that the participants agreed to accept all the rules of this charter.
(3) This charter has two versions.One is a Chinese version, one is an English version. The Chinese version is the final legal basis.
(4) The final explanation right of this charter belongs to the organizers.
The Organizing Committee of China ASEAN Music Festival
November 1st, 2017